The Top 10 Frequently Ask Questions
- Q1: How Much Do You Charge?
- Event rates can vary depending on the event, whether your event requires more than what the standard package offers, and you need to add on a package, or if your event is outside of the normal travel time of 1.5 hours from Concord, CA
- Q2: Do You Require A Deposit?
- Yes, a $300.00 non-refundable retainer is required for all events.
- Q3: When Is The Remaining Balance Due?
- The remaining balance is due in full two weeks prior to your event.
- Q4: Will You Hold Our Date For Us?
- After our initial conversation, whether via phone, email, text, Skype, or in person, if you have expressed your desire to book your event, you will have first choice for two weeks to book your event date. However if someone else wants to book the same date during your two-week grace period, as a courtesy I will contact you, and give you the option of booking your event within 24 hours. After that the event date booking is on a first come, first served basis.
- Q5: Can We Come See You In Action At An Event?
- Yes, if it a public event, such as a store event like Macy’s, Sports Authority, or Victoria’s Secret etc. But, if it’s a private event like a wedding, private corporate event, or a private residence, then it’s not professional to invite a perspective client to someone else’s private event.
- Q6: May We Meet With You In Person Before Booking Our Event?
- Yes, I think it’s important to meet in person if possible, to get acquainted, and a feel for one another’s personalities, and to discuss exactly what your event requirements and desires are.
- Q7: What’s Included With The Standard DJ Package?
- 2 Full Range Speakers with Black Scrimmed Speaker Stands
- 1 Wireless Microphone for Toast & Speeches & 1 Mic for the DJ
- 2 American DJ Hex L.E.D. Dance Floor Lights
- 1 MacBook Pro Laptop with the Music of Your Choice
- Q8: How Much Space Do You Require For Your Set Up?
- The minimum space required for set up is typically 10’ X 5’ X 9’
- Q9: How Much Time Do You Need To Set Up Before For The Event?
- Set up time is typically 30-45 minutes for the Standard DJ System. However, arrival is usually 1 hour prior to the events starting time.
- Q10: Do You Take Song Request During The Event?
- Yes. I think it’s the DJ’s job to play what the client, and their guest want to hear, as long as it’s appropriate for the event, and won’t ruin the flow of the dance floor.
Check Our Availability and Request Additional Information
Contact Premier DJ Service and Schedule Your Free Consultation ASAP
Hiring the right DJ is essential to the overall success of your event. Your consultation gives you a chance to get acquainted, express your ideas, work out the details of what you want and expect, so you’re on the same page, and get valuable input based on years of DJ experience, that will help make your event truly unique and memorable!