Frequently Ask Questions
- 1. How much do you charge?
- Event rates typically range between $600.00 for our basic 4 hour party package, up to $2,000.00 for our brides favorite, Wedding Bells & Whistles Package.
- 2. Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, all bookings require a written contract, and a $300.oo non-refundable Booking Retainer.
- 3. When is the booking retainer due?
- All bookings are on a first come, first served basis; so you should pay your booking retainer ASAP in order to secure your event date.
- 4. Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, all major credit cards are accepted, and you can pay your booking retainer or remaining balance, on this website, simply by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of any page. That will open the Pay Pal window for you to make your payment.
- 5. When is the final payment due?
- Your remaining balance will be due in full, 14 days prior to your event date.
- 6. May we meet with you before booking our event?
- Yes. Hiring the right DJ is essential to the overall success of your event; therefore you need to be sure you’re hiring an experienced, professional with the personality that you desire, and offers the services that you need. Free no obligation consultations are available so we can meet, get acquainted, and discuss your event in detail before book. You can schedule your free consultation In Person, Skype or FaceTime.
- 7. What’s included with the basic DJ package?
- 2 Full Range Speakers with Elegantly Scrimmed Speaker Stands
- 1 Wireless Microphone for Toast & Speeches
- Basic Dance Floor Lighting Package with 9 Colorful and Exciting Lights
- 8. Do you take song request during the event?
- Yes. I think it’s the DJ’s job to play what the client, and guest want to hear, as long as it’s appropriate for the event. However, in order to avoid disrupting the fl9w of the dance floor, and to have a better event overall, it is highly recommended to complete a Music Genre’s & Songs Request Sheet at least two weeks prior to your event. This will give your DJ a chance to prepare your music ahead of time.
- 9. How much time do you need for set up, before the event?
- Set Up time typically takes 30 – 45 minutes for the Basic DJ System. However, depending on the particulars of your event, additional equipment and set up time may be required. Normal arrival time is 1 hour prior to the event starting time.
- 10. Do you take breaks during the event?
- No. You will have DJ / M.C. coverage throughout the duration of your event.
- 11. Are you Insured?
- Yes, Premier DJ service is fully licensed in the city of Concord, CA, and insured through R.V. Nuccio & Associates with $2,000,000.00 of liability coverage.
For Additional Information
Call Premier DJ Service at (925) 378-9367 or Email Dave@premierdjservice.net to Schedule Your Free No Obligation Consultation Today!